We are an
Oxfordshire, UK based business run by professional Volkswagen MK1 Golf
enthusiasts aiming to keep Mk1 Golfs on the road. We aim to provide a fast and friendly service.
Check out our facebook page for our latest projects and updates
Give us a shout if you need anything in our webshop or something you can't find.
We also have great range of items to help with engine and brake conversions.
We are currently doing a number of TFSI MK1 conversions along with other interesting customer projects
- G60 Cab, VR6, ABS, Concours bay builds etc... Give us a call if you have a project you would like us to look at...
We are experiencing extremely high levels of e-mails - we try and answer
every one, but do need to sleep and see the family from time to time ;)
! If your need is urgent please call - crazyquiff
- Parts are either new or used and are specified in the product pages.
- Parts collection is possible by appointment to save shipping charges.
- Environmental policy below
- Checkout crazyquiff's e-bay feedback at
Contact Information: Give us a call or e-mail
- Land line: +44 (0)1491 202054 - Please use for primary contact and leaving messages
- E-mail: General Information and Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org - Please include your contact telephone number in your mail.
At times we may be busy with customers and other phone calls - If you can't get through please try later or leave a message - we try and call back every message left
- 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- Visits and collections by appointment
- Out of hours and weekend visits and collections can be arranged
|Business Address (by appointment) - All packages and mail should be sent here:|
Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golfs|
Unit 7 North
for a map
Crazyquiff's MK1 Golf Parts Emporium Ltd - Incorporated as a Limited Company No 6161407
Registered for VAT - Registration Number 931 5105 56
we take the environment seriously and try to reduce our impact on the
planet as much as possible. here are a few ways we do:
- Waste oils: Collected and used for industrial heating in a clean burn heater.
- Waste water: Collected, filtered and reused.
- Waste plastics, paper and card: Collected and recycled.
- Waste metals: These are separated from non recyclable materials and collected then recycled.
- Packaging: Where possible we use reuse packaging and boxes. We actively source used packaging locally which
provides most of our packaging needs.
- Non re-useable materials are disposed of through industrial waste collections.